- We accept payment via credit card at checkout. We do not except payments over the phone.
- We are unable to process sales on account, nor accept payment via direct bank deposit unless your payment is cleared prior to delivery. Please contact us if you wish to do a bank transfer.
- To ensure protection of your credit card details, payments are processed using a secure, third party payment gateway service run by Stripe. This service is PCI-DSS compliant which is the industry standard for secure credit card payments. Any changes or updates to your payment information need to be made via our website to ensure the highest level security is maintained. All credit card details are encrypted and cannot be accessed by our Customer Service Team.
- We prefer that you place your order online as this ensures the highest level of accuracy; we will take orders over the phone as a last resort if you are experiencing computer problems or do not have access to the internet.
- Fresh meat, seafood and bakery items have an ordering cut-off date. Please look at these categories for when ordering must be completed.
- You must ensure that all information provided by you in relation to your order is accurate, complete and up to date.
- Please make sure you check your order confirmation carefully as we will not accept liability for incorrectly ordered items.
- Your order confirmation is not your invoice.
- Cancellation of your order can be done until the order has commenced packing. This may be as early as the morning of the day prior to delivery. Once the packing process has started the order cannot be cancelled. All cancellations are to be emailed ASAP or via telephone.
- We do our best to accommodate late changes to your order. However, once your order has been packed and is in ‘despatch’ we are unable to accommodate any more alterations.
- When you use this website you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your access information and for restricting access to your computer.
- Contents of Mixed Seasonal Boxes may change without notice. Items in the boxes listed on the website are a guide only.
Pricing and Product Availability
- Pricing of Organic Produce is subject to market fluctuation and will vary from week to week.
- We aim to keep our website up to date in regard to availability and pricing.
- On occasion an item you have ordered may not be available. If this is the case, we will usually try to contact you via SMS or phone to let you know and to ask if you would like a substitute item.
Exchanges & Refunds
It is our aim to only provide the freshest quality produce, we have quality control systems in place for checking produce as it is arrives and leave. Occasionally, however, an item will be missed in this system.
Organic produce has its imperfections and on occasions may have a grub or two. This does not warrant refunds or exchanges. Organic produce is grown naturally without pesticide like commercially grown produce.
We offer 100% refunds on all items except fresh fruit and vegetables, seafood, meat and bakery within 7 days of purchase and only with proof of purchase. If 7 days is exceeded than we cannot offer you a refund.
If you are unhappy with the quality of part your seasonal box due to defective produce or poor quality in between seasons please contact us as a partial refund may be warranted.
Once we receive your email we will email you back and inform you if your refund has been approved. You will receive this within a week depending on your bank.
If something is defective or damaged in your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will organise an exchange for you.
If we have supplied you with an item incorrectly or provided the wrong item in error, we will issue a refund and will pick up the incorrect item at which time we will deliver the correct item. However, you will need to make the item available for pick up on our next delivery run to your area. If you have used the item or thrown it away, we reserve the right to reject your claim for a refund.